POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Making clothes in Poser - Take 5b : Re: Making clothes in Poser - Take 5b Server Time
2 Aug 2024 22:12:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Making clothes in Poser - Take 5b
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 3 Jun 2007 03:26:45
Message: <46626d35$1@news.povray.org>
"Janet" <par### [at] attnet> schreef in bericht
>> About animation, maybe it can be done. Otherwise, there are other
>> techniques
>> I have thought about, to reach a similar (although less natural) effect,
>> but
>> which would work much better when animating.
>
> If the torus is made into a conforming clothing item, that might work. Or
> make a leg binding into a conforming item and use that instead of the
> torus. Just a thought.

 Hmm... interesting. I had not thought about that. Might also solve another
problem, the fact that a prop parented to a figure cannot be scaled during a
simulation. But maybe a conforming item can? I shall have to experiment a
bit with this...
Thanks Janet! Good suggestion.

Thomas