POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Making clothes in Poser - Take 5 : Re: Making clothes in Poser - Take 5 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 22:18:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Making clothes in Poser - Take 5
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 27 May 2007 03:09:42
Message: <46592eb6$1@news.povray.org>
"Janet" <par### [at] attnet> schreef in bericht

> Oh, that would be bad!!
>
>> >I don't know, as I have still to try this. But I shall report back!
>>
>> Sorry Thomas but I was asking Janet:-)
>
> (laugh) I don't know for sure, its a new Poser 7 feature. I have Poser 6,
> Thomas has Poser 7 (I think).

Yes, I have Poser7. I started experimenting with the morphing tool. I works
quite intuitively, but one has to be very careful with the settings. Also,
at boundaries between figure and object, it tends to jump from one to the
other without notice and you have to backtrack a bit (mostly ctrl-z is
enough) to correct the mess. However, I only started, so this may be newbie
stuff as it were.

Thomas