POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : sci-fi tower WIP : Re: sci-fi tower WIP Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:22:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sci-fi tower WIP
From: Tek
Date: 26 May 2007 21:37:12
Message: <4658e0c8@news.povray.org>
Here's one of my newer test renders. Much less interesting colours but it's
easier to see the modelling details here. I've just modelled the bottom
(which is why it was out of frame in the earlier image).

Next I'm going to play with materials to get something that looks more
interesting under normal lighting, then see how that improved version works
with my crazy red effects... And then hopefully find some good compromise
that's not so OTT as my first image, and not so dull as this one...

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message