POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP [63Kb] Studio-Lighting : Re: WIP [63Kb] Studio-Lighting Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:22:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP [63Kb] Studio-Lighting
From: St
Date: 26 May 2007 15:46:58
Message: <46588eb2@news.povray.org>
Gulp! You've done another one Jim. Will you please tone it down a little?
It's making me reach for my Wings shortcut.  ;)

   Jokes aside, that's absolutely fantastic! You know I like my modelling
Jim, and well, that image just beats the pants off me for modelling,
artistic, and probably technical too.

      How did you do the stitching? One model duplicated several hundred(?)
times?

      (Before sending this, I just looked at it again, and I'll repeat the
gulp).

          ~Steve~