POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Making clothes in Poser - Take 5 : Re: Making clothes in Poser - Take 5 Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:24:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Making clothes in Poser - Take 5
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 26 May 2007 08:37:15
Message: <465829fb$1@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoysATaolDOTcom@> schreef in bericht
news:838g53pv40p740omk80e2cetbbpsma2vdh@4ax.com...

> Don't you set up the morphing tool by using the magnets first, to get your
> target?

I don't know, as I have still to try this. But I shall report back!
I now just tried out the Apollo Maximus figure that fls13 suggested in
povray.tools.poser (the plump Ken thread). Full of potential.

> Please keep this thread going as I'm learning a lot just reading it.

I certainly shall!! There is an exciting learning process going on just now.
I am going to be in serious trouble for the Black Robe entry, however :-)

Thomas