POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Invaders From Mars! WIP 1 : Re: Invaders From Mars! WIP 1 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:23:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Invaders From Mars! WIP 1
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 25 May 2007 03:03:19
Message: <46568a37$1@news.povray.org>
Kenneth,
It is an awesome picture, really, and you absolutely captured the 50's mood.
Yes, that 'gravity'thing seems a bit disturbing and unatural, but could be
put under the head "artist's licence" :-)
I think that what is missing, are a pair of small figures running in the
foreground. Preferably one male, one female of course, again in the mood of
the 50's pulp.

Very well done!!

Thomas