POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Making clothes in Poser - Take 5 : Re: Making clothes in Poser - Take 5 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:23:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Making clothes in Poser - Take 5
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 24 May 2007 07:22:24
Message: <46557570$1@news.povray.org>
"Marc" <jac### [at] wanadoofr> schreef in bericht

> Nice shaping :-)

Thanks Marc!
This figure is going eventually to
http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3C45097171%40news.povray.org%3E/?ttop=242333&mtop=232563&moff=20
which I shall revisit and update with new/better figures. It is going to be
a series called "Iskander the Sailor" (the name of this particular chap
here).

> For the uv_mapping problem couldn't you scale smaller the coordinates at
> the wide part?

Hmm... I am not sure I can do that in Silo 2.
As is, the problem is not too visible, but if I add a bump map for the
weave, it becomes really horrible.

Thomas