POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.programming : Matlab : Re: Matlab Server Time
25 Apr 2024 17:02:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Matlab
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 19 May 2007 19:50:24
Message: <464f8d40@news.povray.org>
"maesla" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
news:web.464c7ab2fe719493fbdb934e0@news.povray.org...
> I tried this:
> system('"C:Documents and
> SettingsadminDesktopmegapov-1.2.1-windowsbinmegapov.exe"   +HI"d:Documents
> and SettingsadminMy DocumentsproyectopovrayrobotSimulator" +L"c:Program
> FilesPOV-Ray for Windows v3.6renderer" +I"d:Documents and SettingsadminMy
> DocumentsproyectopovrayrobotSimulatormovimiento_robot.pov"')

could it be that you are missing the baclkslash character altogeather in
MANY places?

try something like this:   system('"C:\Documents and
Settings\admin\Desktop\megapov-1.2.1-windows\bin\megapov.exe"
+HI"d:\Documents and Settings\admin\My
Documents\proyectopovrayrobot\Simulator" +L"c:\Program Files\POV-Ray for
Windows v3.6\renderer" +I"d:\Documents and Settings\admin\My
Documents\proyectopovrayrobot\Simulatormovimiento_robot.pov"')

by the way some of those path names look a little fishy to me, but hope you
see what I mean by the missing backslash character as you transition to a
new directory.

Jim