POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Making clothes in Poser - Take 3 : Re: Making clothes in Poser - Take 3c Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:23:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Making clothes in Poser - Take 3c
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 15 May 2007 03:46:25
Message: <46496551$1@news.povray.org>
"William Tracy" <wtr### [at] calpolyedu> schreef in bericht

> I don't remember anyone else commenting on it, but the texture on the
> poncho is pretty good, too. It's just plain good. :-)

<grin> Thanks, William. Mike and Janet commented on the poncho. And yes, it
turned out pretty well. Just a simple image map and a bump map with a weave
texture, cooked in PSP. I think the real secret is in the fact that the maps
are large, in fact the size of the poncho, so no tiling is needed.

Thomas