POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wood screws : Re: Wood screws Server Time
2 Aug 2024 22:15:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wood screws
From: Alain
Date: 14 May 2007 22:37:25
Message: <46491ce5$1@news.povray.org>
Eero Ahonen nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 14 / 05 / 2007 12:58:
> Alain wrote:
>> The slot's depth is typical for that king of screw, I ocasionaly find
>> myself using a metal saw on those slots. I prefer robertson screw heads:
>> no sliding (like slot heads) and no poping off (like phillips heads).
>>

> Torx is also one great beast of grip.
>
> http://www.daviddarling.info/images/screw_heads.gif

I agree with you on that point, you can put more tork with torx screws. But
robertson is beter for "ordinary" every-days use, while torx is more oriented
toward technical uses. At least, here in Canada.

--
Alain
I find the affluence of incahol to be totally, whatever he said