POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Making clothes in Poser - Take 3 : Making clothes in Poser - Take 3 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:20:32 EDT (-0400)
  Making clothes in Poser - Take 3
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 11 May 2007 08:10:27
Message: <46445d33@news.povray.org>
I continue to experiment with my dynamic poncho until I am sure I understand
the inner workings. So, I made a new poncho in Silo, a new texture in
Paintshop Pro, and I provided the figure with a hat. I addition, I provided
a slight breeze from the foreground left.

The result: Clive Westwood, in the movie "The tall, the tiny and the
average" (music by Elio Mascarpone).

I have number of things on my todo list:
- explore conforming clothes. I already experimented much earlier for a
Michael3 figure, but now I have a better understanding on how it works (I
think). And the hat here is already a kind of simple conforming prop.
- explore conforming to dynamic clothes.
- going deeper into dynamic clothes processes.

We'll see...

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: