POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Zoey [wip 2] : Re: Zoey [wip 2] Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:26:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Zoey [wip 2]
From: St
Date: 8 May 2007 13:31:16
Message: <4640b3e4$1@news.povray.org>
"triple_r" <rre### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> Oops, the image wasn't attached.

    Brilliant! I've seen a few whippets close up and it's a good likeness.
Perhaps the head might be a little too big still. Not sure about that
though, as they seem different to me in various images on Google. (I don't
know, but perhaps due to different growth rates?)

     Yours also has character with those eyes. Does your dog (sorry, bitch)
have that character too?

       ~Steve~