POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Zoey, WIP : Re: Zoey, WIP Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:22:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Zoey, WIP
From: Tek
Date: 7 May 2007 15:42:48
Message: <463f8138@news.povray.org>
"triple_r" <rre### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> About two years later I find myself with some free time, so here's my
> second
> real attempt in Wings3D.  I always find myself pleasantly surprised with
> the
> modeling capability, but I haven't tried to UV map anything yet.

<gawps in amazement>

I have literally no idea how you can make something that detailed in
wings3D... or in any other software for that matter. The muscle definition
looks stunning. I'd say the face looks a little strangely proportioned, but
dogs have a lot of different face shapes so it's hard to be sure without
comparing to a photo.

> Anyone care to guess the breed of my roommate's dog?

Looks like it's got a bit of greyhound in it, or maybe dalmation purebred?

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com