POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : reading table (WIP) : Re: reading table (WIP) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 22:18:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: reading table (WIP)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 4 May 2007 03:54:33
Message: <463ae6b9$1@news.povray.org>
Oh yes! I am much more happy with this version indeed.

I agree with Jaime about proportions/scale. In fact, it looks like the table
(and chair) to the left is/are much higher/bigger than the desk where the
girl is sitting. If I assume that they are parallel to each other, they
should have the same vanishing point on the same horizon. I checked this
roughly, and lo! They seem to have different vanishing points, the table
appearing to have a higher horizon than the desk!

Can you confirm this, or am I totally mistaken? :-)

Thomas