POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sci-fi experiment (75kbu) : Re: Oops, correct image here Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:27:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oops, correct image here
From: somebody
Date: 3 May 2007 10:47:09
Message: <4639f5ed@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote

> I am not sure. What troubles me is the reason why he carries a gun at the
> ready. There is nothing in the scene that suggests any threat to him. I
> would be far more happy if he were a crew member just looking out of the
> window. That would make the scene more... 'equilibrated'?
> Otherwise, I think this is well-done really!

I agree about the firearm (which is not a good idea inside a space station
anyway). A patrolman, or better yet, a robot/probe, would make more sense,
I'd think. If those are windows, they are unnecessarily huge, and the stars
should not be visible with interior lighting. So, getting rid of the windows
and adding a dozen or more units down a deep corridor may be an idea.