POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sci-fi experiment (75kbu) : Re: Oops, correct image here Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:21:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oops, correct image here
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 3 May 2007 08:13:55
Message: <4639d203$1@news.povray.org>
"Gail Shaw" <initialsurname@sentech sa dot com> schreef in bericht
news:4639119d@news.povray.org...
> Sorry, in my haste I attached the wrong vrsion of the image. My comments
> should make more sense based on this version

I am not sure. What troubles me is the reason why he carries a gun at the
ready. There is nothing in the scene that suggests any threat to him. I
would be far more happy if he were a crew member just looking out of the
window. That would make the scene more... 'equilibrated'?
Otherwise, I think this is well-done really!

Thomas