POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Before and After and new website : Re: Before and After and new website Server Time
28 Apr 2024 16:48:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Before and After and new website
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 3 May 2007 07:42:03
Message: <4639ca8b$1@news.povray.org>
"William Tracy" <wtr### [at] calpolyedu> schreef in bericht
> Very nice.
>
> In my mind, the standout images are "Just a Splash" (mild nudity? More
> like full frontal nudity, but whatever) by Bill Pragnell (love the
> lighting--I just wish that the girl's hair didn't levitate over her
> shoulders in the "after" frame);
Ah yes! the hair! I forgot that in 'my' comments, below  :-)

and Thomas de Groot's "Time of
> Change" (ooh, recurring characters! I could wish for some more detailed
> textures, but, dang, two complete full-sized detailed scenes? Wow!).
Thank you indeed. I agree about the textures. I basically used Poser's, with
little editing, except for the hair that needed serious work (not all
entirely successful)

Thomas