POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Head in a Box : Re: Head in a Box Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:10:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Head in a Box
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 1 May 2007 15:55:28
Message: <46379b30$1@news.povray.org>
William Tracy wrote:
> I originally wanted this to be a starting point for another round of
> Pov-pong, but this image took just shy of an hour to render on my 2GHz
> Athlon.

Well, if you care to share, we still can pong it :). It'll just take a
bit longer to render, but it's still pretty fast if we can keep it under
2 hours/render :).

> ... Actually, this could have been the starting point for a really
> bizarre TiNA CheP image ...

Actually, it certainly has a checkered plane (or at least it looks like
it has one), I just can't see the _sphere_ anywhere :D. Or do I remember
TiNA CheP just wrong way?