POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Making clothes in Poser - Take 1 : Re: Making clothes in Poser - Take 1 Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:24:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Making clothes in Poser - Take 1
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 1 May 2007 03:40:36
Message: <4636eef4$1@news.povray.org>
"Mike Williams" <nos### [at] econymdemoncouk> schreef in bericht
news:vKM### [at] econymdemoncouk...

> It's more complicated than my first poser dynamic clothes attempt, back
> in 2002 (well, at least the first where the material actually stayed on
> the body).
>
> http://www.econym.demon.co.uk/pictures/laceface.jpg

Well that looks very good, Mike!
I suppose that Poser has become better since 2002, I don't know. I am fairly
new to it. This was relatively easy to do after a couple of trial and
errors, and reading the manual of course :-)  This particular example is
working in a similar way to the tablecloth utility in Megapov.

Thomas