POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Making clothes in Poser - Take 1 : Re: Making clothes in Poser - Take 1 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:11:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Making clothes in Poser - Take 1
From: St
Date: 30 Apr 2007 17:36:45
Message: <4636616d$1@news.povray.org>
"kike" <dry### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
>I like it very much. I'm trying to do an uniform but I dont use Poser. In
>my
> first try I will use wings and mapping, let's see if its as good as your
> result.

    Hey Kike, if you're using Wings, then your attempt should hopefully be
as good as Thomas'. :o)

  If you try a shirt for example, don't forget to use 'intrude'. Also, in
Wings, there is a command when selecting faces; 'extract region'. Try using
this wisely with any decent human figure you can find, (or make), for your
clothing.   ;)

      ~Steve~