POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Ubuntu?? : Re: Ubuntu?? Server Time
28 Jun 2024 23:43:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ubuntu??
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 23 Apr 2007 18:26:50
Message: <462d32aa@news.povray.org>
news:462d1ceb@news.povray.org...
>  Wouldn't it be cheaper in the long run to get ADSL? You'll get a much
> faster connection too.
>
> --
>                                                          - Warp

I'm Waaaaay out in the country and get laughed at when I query my
telecommunications provider about ANY kind of high speed connection. I can't
even get cable TV out here (not that I watch much TV) ..... anyway I had a
guy out a couple of months ago on a different matter and he told me that we
were too far from the nearest junction even for ASDL. It's a blessing and a
curse to live this far out in the sticks. Oh yeah ..... don't laugh we just
got off party line a little over five years ago.

Jim ;-(