POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cornell Box : Re: Cornell Box Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:12:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cornell Box
From: Tim Attwood
Date: 22 Apr 2007 21:09:27
Message: <462c0747@news.povray.org>
>  The radiosity settings could be much better.
I saw all the artifacts, it's not really the settings,
I forgot to put an inverted sphere in for background,
so there were some infinite rays...

BTW, the bunny mesh had lots of "sparkles" since
there were way too many verts and no smooth triangles.
I tried to filter about half of them out, and re-scaled
it larger in the mesh. Some post-processing... took
about 45 mins to render for me.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'cornell_box3.jpg' (30 KB)