POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : YARSOCP - Final? : Re: YARSOCP - Final? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:20:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: YARSOCP - Final?
From: Tek
Date: 21 Apr 2007 19:38:13
Message: <462aa065$1@news.povray.org>
Cool thanks for the feedback!

Personally I wasn't sure until I'd rendered the new version at the same high
quality (which took nearly 24 hours!). The problem is the grass blades are
so small it just becomes a green blur. So I'm gonna develop the spider
plants version to make it a little more interesting.

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com