POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Ubuntu?? : Ubuntu?? Server Time
1 Jun 2024 19:32:49 EDT (-0400)
  Ubuntu??
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 20 Apr 2007 18:57:53
Message: <46294571$1@news.povray.org>
Hola,

Has anyone had any experience with Ubuntu's version of Linux? Kind of had it
MS and all those freekin' butches that end up breaking more than they fix.
So I've decided to look start looking for alternatives. I came across Ubuntu
while reading an article .... hey they price is right (free .... open
source).... they even picked up the postage for the install CD's. Anyway
.... if anyone has comments .... war stories .... whatever. I'd appreciate
it.

Ciao Jim