POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lost rain (223K) : Re: Lost rain (223K) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:12:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lost rain (223K)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 19 Apr 2007 09:16:12
Message: <46276b9c$1@news.povray.org>
What can one expect other than a truly, deeply interesting image fringing on
perfection, when the author is called Jaime?  :-)

The rain is very convincing and I sincerely hope you will find the incentive
to write the code again (so that we, lazy povers, can show off our skills to
the ignorant world at large, of course).

The textures are very convincing, except on the left-hand corner, where the
image_map shows too much its origin. This is a common thing to happen, I
found out, when the camera comes relatively too close to the object, thus
destroying the effect.

Bravo, Jaime! Keep up the good work, like we use to say  :-)

Thomas