POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : YARSOCP : Re: YARSOCP Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:27:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: YARSOCP
From: Tek
Date: 16 Apr 2007 17:26:27
Message: <4623ea03$1@news.povray.org>
Nonetheless we're not discussing how it looks, rather how to simulate it
with an area_light. The majority of the light comes from the sun itself, not
the scattering (since if you look at the sun through a filter you can see
it's disk clearly), hence I'm using a lightsource to simulate the sun and
radiosity from the HDR dome to simulate scattered light from the sky.

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com