POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : YARSOCP : Re: YARSOCP Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:18:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: YARSOCP
From: Tek
Date: 15 Apr 2007 08:55:15
Message: <462220b3$1@news.povray.org>
The reason it's hard to look at the sun is it's brighter than the moon.
Nonetheless with the right filter you can clearly see the sun's disk, which
means the disk itself is significantly brighter than light scattered by the
atmosphere. So I'll use an area light for the disc, and the radiosity from
my HDR dome will handle the light from the sky.

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com