POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : YARSOCP : Re: YARSOCP Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:21:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: YARSOCP
From: Tek
Date: 14 Apr 2007 23:18:50
Message: <4621999a$1@news.povray.org>
Well real cameras have adjustable apertures, a photo taken outdoors in
fairly bright sunlight would not usually have the aperture open far enough
for this much blur, though it is possible with a filter. I just wanted to
get an upper limit for maximum possible blur within the bounds of reality.
Since it's more blur than I need I'm safely inside the bounds of reality
with whatever setting I choose!

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com