POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : YARSOCP : Re: YARSOCP Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:22:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: YARSOCP
From: Tek
Date: 14 Apr 2007 13:39:50
Message: <462111e6@news.povray.org>
"Sabrina Kilian" <"ykgp <at> wrote in message
> All of this could be because I am picturing how this would look from a
> camera up close with a wide angle lens, not a far off zoom. I'll put a
> marble on my desk again, and find a telephoto lens, and see what I think
> then.

Hmm... my camera might not be as zoomed as I thought, here's a render with
blur from a 35mm aperture. It's easily enough to tie the background to the
foreground.

But I think it's too blurry, so I'm gonna build some background objects.

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'before+after.1-pp.jpg' (85 KB)

Preview of image 'before+after.1-pp.jpg'
before+after.1-pp.jpg