POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : YARSOCP : Re: YARSOCP Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:22:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: YARSOCP
From: Tek
Date: 14 Apr 2007 12:45:32
Message: <4621052c@news.povray.org>
"Christian Froeschlin" <chr### [at] chrfrde> wrote in message
> Nice. However, I think the black border around the board looks
> a bit artificial. Maybe there should be just a groove centered
> in the white border. Also, the board seems to be too perfectly
> aligned with the table.

2 good points. I can't make my mind up about the border so I'll try some
variations. The alignment to the table is perfect because I havent decided
if the board is built into the table or not. Though I think it's not (since
it looks like an expensive marble board on a cheap stone table) so I'll
shift the positions a little.

Very useful comments, thanks!

--
Tek