POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My First image : Re: My First image Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:10:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My First image
From: Marc
Date: 14 Apr 2007 11:00:31
Message: <4620ec8f@news.povray.org>

web.4620e373f1b9d0837fd315660@news.povray.org...
> Wow there are some really good images in here, so I am kind of embarrassed
> to post this one.
>
> It is my first image so please be gentle with me :)
>
> I have used some CSG and random textures. At the moment they are all
> supplied textures. I haven't had the nerve to create my own :D

Don't be embarassed, everybody here has early images hidden on their hard
drive :)

It is a better one that my firsts images.
Some advices though.
Convert your image in jpg or png so that it can display in most newsreaders.
Don't forget switching anti-aliasing  on to avoid this stairs effect on
tilted edges.
I like the tilting of the camera but I'd prefer more sky and less ground. It
looks like we shall crash soon :-)

Marc