POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : YARSOCP : YARSOCP Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:11:11 EDT (-0400)
  YARSOCP
From: Tek
Date: 13 Apr 2007 11:54:35
Message: <461fa7bb@news.povray.org>
Yes folks, it's time for Yet Another Reflective Sphere On Checkered Plane!

This is a WIP for the Before+After round of the
I-can't-believe-it's-not-the-IRTC contest. The concept here is rather
obviously before + after I got my mad povray skillz. I'm gonna have a
double-image with one side being the standard rsocp like I could do when I
first used pov, and the other side being the most realistic rsocp I can do.
This is, obviously, the latter.

There's some tone-mapping in there already though I think it looks a little
like a painting not a photo at the moment. So I'm gonna mess with that and
add some lens effects (blur, dispersion). BTW, if it isn't obvious, the
background's another HDR probe from http://unparent.com/

Any suggestions on how I can make this more real?
--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message