POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bonsai / Girl / Horse : Re: Bonsai / Girl / Horse Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:11:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bonsai / Girl / Horse
From: Jim Charter
Date: 4 Apr 2007 12:21:46
Message: <4613d09a$1@news.povray.org>
Beautiful picture, Jeremy.  The command of texture is remarkable. Its
understated use here compliments a greater sense of beauty through
simplicity. Conceptually the picture is a sophisticated play on
miniature, fantasy, and depiction itself.  The introduction of the ivy
on the bonsai has me puzzled, but that aside, I see a wealth of
possibilities here.