POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hiroshima attack : Re: Hiroshima attack Server Time
6 Aug 2024 06:15:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hiroshima attack
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 4 Apr 2007 11:26:41
Message: <4613c3b1$1@news.povray.org>
High!

kike wrote:
> Hi again:
>
> This is another image I'm working in. It is my personal vision of Hiroshima
> bombing. The image represents how would have been seen from a village close
> to Hiroshima. I'm waiting for your comments.

I think the atomic mushroom is much too dark... and I doubt whether in
such an early stage of a nuclear explosion would be any fallout, not to
mention that much!

Also, "Little Boy" detonated several hundred metres above the city, not
on the ground, so I'm not sure if there had been a "classical" mushroom
cloud at all...

See you in www.khyberspace.de !

Yadgar