POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bonsai / Girl / Horse : Bonsai / Girl / Horse Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:12:21 EDT (-0400)
  Bonsai / Girl / Horse
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 3 Apr 2007 20:46:42
Message: <4612f572@news.povray.org>
I enjoy thinking up clever names for my pictures, but so far one hasn't come
to me.  Anyway, here is my latest picture.

I've been working on it off and on for the past few months (mostly off).
Ultimately, I would like to create a series of images based upon this
foundation.  I have A LOT of ideas, but I'm not sure if it will hold my
attention for that long.  I don't know about the rest of you, but as soon as
I stop enjoying working on a picture, it seems to be impossible for me to
finish it.  Hopefully, this will keep my interest for long enough to create
a nice series.

Ivy courtesy of the Ivy Generator.
Grass via Gilles make grass (modified a bit).
Bonsai created with POV-Tree.
Girl and Horse from DAZ.

--
Jeremy M. Praay