POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ivy Generator updated : Re: Ivy Generator updated Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:21:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ivy Generator updated
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 27 Mar 2007 02:41:13
Message: <4608ca99@news.povray.org>
Ah yes, I see! That makes indeed a big difference. I never realized that
transmit all and/or filter all slowed down the render. The layered texture I
knew, but I had included a transparency map. However, that is not necessary
of course as the transparency is already in the png. I hadn't thought the
thing entirely through apparently  :-)
So, Poseray is doing a thorough job, but much overdone in this case!!

Thank you Tim! I again learned new stuff!

Thomas