POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A 2D image : Re: A 2D image Server Time
2 Aug 2024 20:14:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A 2D image
From: Shay
Date: 23 Mar 2007 17:23:00
Message: <46045344$1@news.povray.org>
Samuel Benge wrote:

> Was this image post-processed? I see some areas which look
> suspicious. They are highlighted in the attached image. Not
> that it matters.

The lower layers are semi-transparent. The space between the 'M' and 'O'
of 'MOTHER' looks sloppy here, but this is only an issue in the censored
version. Looks cleaner in the original. I haven't ordered the shirt yet.
Might do away with the semi-transparency all together. My wife preferred
it, but it's not her shirt.

Wasn't POST-processed, but was processed. Gimp was used to combine the
layers. This could have been done in POV-Ray but would have taken longer.

 -Shay