POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP CGSphere entry: seed : Re: WIP CGSphere entry: seed Server Time
2 Aug 2024 20:16:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP CGSphere entry: seed
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 23 Mar 2007 13:22:09
Message: <46041ad1@news.povray.org>
"Txemi Jendrix" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
news:web.4603bf5bc8e7b5c853ce36810@news.povray.org...
> Hi all.
> It's been a very long time since I don't post anything here, but the
> CGSphere comp caught my attention.
> So here is a wip for an entry called SEED.

I really like this image .... great work. I've not done a CGSphere entry but
I did look at the rules awhile back and was wondering if you noticed in the
rules that the grid plane shouldn't be modified? Please don't take offence
at me pointing this out. I'd just hate to see a great piece get rejected for
a simple rule violation. My bad if I read the rules wrong.

Jim