POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : In search of a good editor : Re: In search of a good editor Server Time
26 Jun 2024 00:53:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: In search of a good editor
From: Thierry CHARLES
Date: 23 Mar 2007 13:01:59
Message: <46041617$1@news.povray.org>
Java is something really bad for any system which uses it. At work, I
develop using netbeans and I have everybody as the same feeling : it's
heavy ... very very very heavy. This is due to the memory managment
model of the java technology itself : there is no memory managment.

The best thing you can do is not to use something based on java :-/

Thierry