POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ping Pong Collaboration? : Ping Pong Collaboration? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 20:22:03 EDT (-0400)
  Ping Pong Collaboration?
From: Chambers
Date: 21 Mar 2007 21:39:02
Message: <4601ec46$1@news.povray.org>
So, why not try out this ping pong idea?  I'll post a basic scene, and
people will add their own changes to it.  Thanks to the threaded nature
of newsgroups, we'll be able to see it evolve into completely different
things if people choose to :)

Here's the basic scene we'll start with.

...Chambers

#default {finish {ambient 0}}

camera {
	location <-5,10,-20>
	look_at 0
}

light_source {
	<1,1,-1>*10 color rgb 1
	spotlight	point_at y*3	radius 15	falloff 25
	area_light	x*2,y*2,25,25	circular		orient		adaptive 0
}

plane {
	y, 0
	pigment {checker color rgb 2, color rgb 0 scale 2}
	finish {specular 1 reflection 1/3}
}

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: