POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : LightBalls : Re: LightBalls Server Time
2 Aug 2024 20:22:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LightBalls
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 20 Mar 2007 06:39:31
Message: <45ffc7f3@news.povray.org>
news:45fe4ee5@news.povray.org...
>  I had an idea, but I was unable to create an interesting scene

interesting ..... after looking at this yesterday morning I made a trip to
local hardware store for refinishing supplies. I stopped by the lighting
section and saw all kinds of lamps and fixtures that might look cool in this
scene ..... perhaps you should visit your local hardware store. It could be
inspirational!!!!

Jim