POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Website Update : Re: Website Update Server Time
27 Apr 2024 00:30:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Website Update
From: St
Date: 16 Mar 2007 12:38:48
Message: <45fad628$1@news.povray.org>
Well, I'm seeing the website guy on Sunday (this guy works all hours).
I've decided that I'm going for it, pennies allowing. It will probably be
called 'TC-RTC' dot blah... I think I'll run two bi-monthly parallel
competitions. One will be; 'TC' - TINA CHeP. No topic at all for this one,
just the theme of 'This Is Not A CHeckered Plane). Interpret it as you will.
Highest rating gets mucho kudosso.

     The next one will be 'RTC' - Ray-Tracing Competition. This will be set
with a topic chosen by using the system that Greg Johnson came up with
whereby old book titles are used as the topic, (see other posts). Having two
types of competition gives you a better choice if the chosen RTC topic
doesn't suit 'your' style. The RTC will run exactly the same as the IRTC
stills competition, with the exception of a higher file-size to 350kb's, (TC
too), and a different topic-picking system. We will still be able to vote
much like the IRTC, (which still needs honing), but I'm not sure about how
you would comment on the images yet, but hopefully, this can be implemented
too.

    Any other idea's, let me know here.

     Anyway, that's it for now.  :)

       ~Steve~