POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Looking to the future : Re: Looking to the future Server Time
25 Apr 2024 20:21:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Looking to the future
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 16 Mar 2007 10:19:54
Message: <45fab59a$1@news.povray.org>
This looks like an attractive idea, Greg.
One could make it even more hilarious/interesting by scrambling randomly the
words of the titles, like is done in the book macro of Gilles Tran for
instance.

Thomas

"Greg M. Johnson" <pte### [at] thecommononethatstartswithYcom> schreef in
bericht news:45f8b179@news.povray.org...