POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Looking to the future : Re: Looking to the future Server Time
24 Apr 2024 20:53:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Looking to the future
From: Tek
Date: 12 Mar 2007 05:47:44
Message: <45f52fd0@news.povray.org>
Sounds interesting. I agree that it's mostly about the deadline, also for me
it has a lot to do with the topic. Plus fast contests would be fun (I can
definitely make something in 1 hour!).

I'll definitely take a look at the site when you have it running and if the
contests are interesting I'll enter!

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com