POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Off-topic, perhaps, but - where are the old articles? : Re: Off-topic, perhaps, but - where are the old articles? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 20:17:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Off-topic, perhaps, but - where are the old articles?
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 11 Mar 2007 15:20:25
Message: <45f46489$1@news.povray.org>
High!

Tek wrote:
> Could be your newsreader? On the web interface I can see messages as old as
> 1998, for example:
> http://news.povray.org/povray.general/?ttop=239649&toff=7850

This is true in general - but, already in back in 2000 when I just
discovered povray.binaries.imagesm I noticed that a large chunk of
1999's messages (about eight months) went lost... not to mention 1998,
of which only the last days of December exist on the server!

See you on www.khyberspace.de !

Yadgar

Now playing: Points Of A Compass (Peru)