POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : cubic interpolation for image_maps : Re: cubic interpolation for image_maps Server Time
1 Sep 2024 10:20:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: cubic interpolation for image_maps
From: Vincent Le Chevalier
Date: 11 Mar 2007 08:20:20
Message: <45f40214$1@news.povray.org>

> Is there the same kind of effects with Megapov's interpolate 3 ?

I just downloaded Megapov and tried interpolate 3, and I have the same
result. Well, almost... There are strange things at the border, maybe
because I have some offset. But the 'step' effect is indeed there.

I feel reassured for my code, it is still slow but at least it does what
I think it does :-)

Regards

--
Vincent