POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Viking Ship (WIP Update) : Re: Viking Ship (WIP Update) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 20:16:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Viking Ship (WIP Update)
From: Merrin Cullen
Date: 7 Mar 2007 18:46:49
Message: <45ef4ee9@news.povray.org>
Dave,

Its good to see another ship builder in here. I like what you have done so
far. I am attaching 2 images of the sails I have modelled for my project.
They were made using the mechanics simulation patch found in Mega-POV. If
you are interested in the technique, I would be more than happy to help you
out.

Tim

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'MTop IO Test.JPG' (45 KB) Download 'USS Niagara 100304.JPG' (153 KB)

Preview of image 'MTop IO Test.JPG'
MTop IO Test.JPG

Preview of image 'USS Niagara 100304.JPG'
USS Niagara 100304.JPG