POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Image for protest poster (73kb jpeg) : Image for protest poster (73kb jpeg) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 22:18:10 EDT (-0400)
  Image for protest poster (73kb jpeg)
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 26 Feb 2007 23:04:39
Message: <45e3add7@news.povray.org>
Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've posted.... I blame it on
video game programming :)

Anyhow.... This image was made to protest oil drilling in the Nigeria
Delta region. There are some troubling things happening there at this
time. Take a look at February's National Geographic or just search
Google to find out more.

The barrels are subpatch meshes and the rest are comprised or derived
from image_maps. I know there are problems with this image, but it is
going to be scaled down and included with other images for a small
poster I will be distributing all over my area.

Any comments and/or criticisms are appreciated!

~Sam

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'big_oil14_22.jpg' (73 KB)