POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Medieval Mace : Re: Medieval Mace Server Time
2 Aug 2024 22:18:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Medieval Mace
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 26 Feb 2007 11:39:49
Message: <45e30d55@news.povray.org>
"Vincent Le Chevalier" <gal### [at] libertyALLsurfSPAMfr> wrote in
message news:45e2f700$1@news.povray.org...
> I'll put my "medieval weaponry nut" cap on, and risk a few comments :-)

> A flail (because a mace does not have the chain part) would have a

I stand corrected ....

> shorter chain in general, about half the length of the shaft. This was
> done so in order to avoid that the head hit right on your hand after a
> missed strike.

Owww .... I see what you mean!!!

Thanks for the feedback and links ..... scale the ball (like the spikes) and
shortened the chain.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: