POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : cliffs + water : Re: cliffs + water Server Time
2 Aug 2024 22:12:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: cliffs + water
From: Tek
Date: 22 Feb 2007 13:09:50
Message: <45dddc6e@news.povray.org>
Evidently this render took so long the cliffs have eroded some more.

I'm trying something different with the rocks underwater... though I think
they're too smooth now. Also I've tweaked the water normal and media though
I think it's now too transparent and tropical feeling. Plus this has the
improved grass from that earlier hilly thing...

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com

"Tek" <tek### [at] evilsuperbraincom> wrote in message
> Revisiting the cliffs from my previous landscape post, this time with
> better
> lighting, atmosphere, textures and some water.
>
> Looks much more like I wanted it to now, though the grass texture's a bit
> too smooth and makes the whole thing look even more surreal than it
> already
> is.
>
> BTW, somewhat inspired by the beautiful PS2 game: shadow of the colossus.
>
> --
> Tek
> http://evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message